Saturday 16 November 2013

FROM APPLES TO GRAPES

This idiot, Schiller, from Apple tells a jury that people now question Apple's innovation and designs which had resulted in loss if sales. He blames this on Samsung?!

What a moron!

I have said this before and will say it again...the only thing I can think of that Apple created might be the accelorometers. Nothing else was invented by them and the memory chips are all Samsung!

Even crazier is that at least two Chinese firms manufacturer Apple iPhones. I know not of a single phone by any other manufacturer and not just Samsung that makes a single phone that looks anything like an Apple!

Protectionism in action from the country to first plead with other countries not to do it! Well it appears now that they only said this to get a head start on protectionism on the rest if the world.

I should start up a wall of shame and list companies, likely mostly American, that behave like they are the master race and just strive time after time to create their own monopoly?! Lol.

This also classifies under anti competitive issue too! Hmm come to think of it another American company was taken to court over anti-competition practises and my old favourites Microsoft and Steve Ballmer. But I have realised I have not heard of an American company being ruled against in an American court? But then I do not really part close attention to these things. I could not even tell you how many times Apple and Samsung have had legal battles against each other?

Here is another theory for you Schiller and Apple...maybe, just maybe the reason that phone sales are dropping us because your phones are shit?? Added to this they have barely changed much in hardware, operating system and screen size in over ten different phones released? Maybe it is down to the fact that Samsung's Galaxy phones have only had four phones and only the third and fourth sure even remotely similar?

Worryingly scary these phones are and its funny as I used to joke that other countries are bring invaded by the United States stealthily by using businesses instead of armies to invade them? This used to be a simple joke but I am stating to wonder just how many unsavoury things and how many companies Americans have bought up?!

I was speaking of the stream of refurbished and faulty cameras from Argos to some women friends I know. I mentioned that when the recession started and Woolworths went under there was talk of others and the Argos name came up. When I said this everyone showed shock as they recalled hearing this too. I then said that maybe companies agreed to sell the crap to the British public that other countries returned as faulty so that the companies do not go under?

This theory was will received as making a great deal of sense. I surely cannot be the only one realising all these things and informing others about it? The more this behoves widespread the more concerned consumers will behove about what they are receiving four their hard earned cash?

I said to someone today over this damnable phone and Very Catalogue. I said when you pay the RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE you expect a brand spanking new product. Especially if you are paying cash! But I have shown that not only is there no guarantee over this but that the stores that DO sell genuinely new good look to be in the tiny minority!

They agreed and said it was shockingly worrying.

This is a powder keg waiting to blow because crimes are committed to allow the pursuit of monies over a crime, or even NOT, that is far less severe than those that courts are turning a blind eye to! So you create a crime, even if it was unintentional or even you are innocent, but they will commit a far greater crone which involves large scale tax fraud on top of that to punish you four yours!

Lol! Do not do anywhere near what we do, just do what we say. We sure a law into ourselves while you shout 'How High?!' when we shout 'JUMP!'

Apple's Schiller testifies in case against Samsung - http://pulse.me/s/y2IOe

No comments:

Post a Comment