Monday 18 November 2013

COURTING MISCHIEF

The Northampton County Court reply, lol.

I would sit down before reading this as you may fall over with laughing?! Remeber that I have pointed out for the the umpteenth time thay have made no mention of the evidence I claim to have! ALso recall I have now sent them links and on top of all that that they sent me three files called N9, N9a and N9b but then tlak about N9c and N9d on the first page. Now FORM N9c is actually WITHIN the file N9b so OK yeah that makes a lot of sense, bloody morons.

I have also told them that which they should have known from the first moment I contacted them and that is that I need to fill in N9d!!

As you can see from their reply they are NOT legall trained to errr respond I guess, lol. SO what the feck is she being paiud for and WHY does she have the authority to contact me?!

I have never, EVER seen such an obvious attenpt at being EVASIVE in my entire life and have now requested that it be transfered to a closer court, as I have told all I have attacked....make sure you choose a court I can get to and inform me of the court date and time as I now very much would like to attend one!!

I have said this on here before and I have said it to all I have been invlved with.....TAKE ME TO COURT but make sure I can attend the court for I welcome the chance to have my say on each and every subject, lol.

EMAIL from COURT an d then MY RESPONSE ....

From: ccbcdefendants@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
To: saintallnights@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:49:48 +0000
Subject: RE: 3je08518

Good morning

Thank you for your email. I can advise that you have received the correct forms.  

As court clerks are not legally trained you may wish to seek legal advice or contact your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau with regards to your query.


           

If I can be of any further assistance please email again or contact our helpdesk on the telephone number shown below


Regards

Miss J Brookes
CCBC Emails

Northampton County Court Bulk Centre
21 -27 St Katharine's Street
Northampton
NN1 2LH


MY RESPONSE...

Dear Miss Brooks

That email says nothing.

I have provided you with reasons and links to the evidence which is time stamped.

This has to be presented to the court and would be illegal and immoral to do so.

It would be therefore ADVISABLE to you to have the court hearing moved closer to me so that I may attend.

Need I remind you that I am disabled and I will also add that I have a medical emergency that has been going on for several weeks now and has involved the General MEdical Council and NHS England!

I am not seeing anything that I would refer to as help. I also have not read an explanation to where the form 'N9D' is and I have explained myself not only FULLY but also several times over on all aspects of this case and my defence.

I therefore strongly adise that if this court only serves criminals because they have cash that on this occassion you do not entertain this 'client' as the focus will be placed firmly on your court on the wider public gaze.

I might also remind you that you still have made no reference to the evidence and all your emails have focused squarely om the form, whoch would not be of any help in my defence of this legal action!

So I now request that this case be referred to a court that is nearer to where I reside so that I may attend in person as your court is both inept and inefficient to the point of being highly suspect.

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment