Wednesday 20 November 2013

BLAIR TO BLAME

Hmm well now this is stating to make sense. The crawling up behinds, the cushy and laughable job after quitting as PM and I dare say many other links besides?

I love the way The Independent states 'Innocent Britons' in the reports headline, lol.

But in another way its boring!!! Like I told many, many people it is not the Conservatives as this crap had all been going on for awhile. It had very much appeared as if someone else runs the UK and kinds to have done for a very long time. Dark forces, a government within government, SERCO and even the Illuminati have still been put to me as possible contenders.

As I stated in the last post or two Serco certainly seem to have their fingers in all the right...PIES, lol. But whether this ruining the country is down to them our someone else I do not know but all roads do lead to SERCO.

Hopefully some investigative reporters will do this country a proper service worthy of a medal and title and discover who it really is and better still...WHY?

Spying on innocent Britons by US intelligence was allowed by Tony Blair’s government - and still goes on - http://pulse.me/s/BYHK0

No comments:

Post a Comment