Sunday 17 November 2013

BALLS OUT

So it is not just me then?

So many people in the Labour Party have issues with Ed Balls? Well they were not alone as this blog writer had not liked him since an interview with gin after Baby Peter's death a few years back.

In fact I spent years wondering and telling friends that I am astounded that no one on the media could see what I did?

He also looks like he could be a bit of a schemer in the same vein that Gordon Brown was when Tony Blair was PM and we all know how that ended? Lol.

In fact I remember watching the news when Tony Blair was voted in and thought things would change for the better. One thing did write quickly and then it all stopped just as quickly, lol.

Miliband office's 'fat-finger' email reveals trouble with Ed Balls - http://pulse.me/s/x5bM5

No comments:

Post a Comment