Tuesday 15 October 2013

WHAT IS THE LIMIT

I really have trouble getting my head around this if I am honest!

Other than the previous statements I made abit uncaring and amoral American politicians who have held their own people to ransom on their greed I don't get it!

Every time I hear this story I see or hear the words 'the debt limit needs to be raised'!

Does this therefore mean that the USA constantly needs to borrow ever more money?

Did I hear if figures in the tens of trillions of dollars?

Where in the world do they get this money from?

When will it end and how much is it likely to be when it does?

Will they be able to pay it back when it does end?

You would think it should be straight forward but I must be missing something though in all honesty I have not tried at all to look it up, lol.

It would not surprise me to learn that this was a deliberate deejay to stop the rising because the figures are becoming...unsettling to many American politicians?

I have to also admit that these Tea Party types sound positively bonkers, lol.

Fiscal row imperils US credit rating http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-24543581

No comments:

Post a Comment