Wednesday 30 October 2013

WELL DUHHHHH!!

Never ceases to amaze me how the utterly obvious can be questioned, over looked or for some reason not proven?!

One really fecked up society we have become and I wonder just how many countries must be laughing or the few that once admired us crying in disbelief?!

We ate a nation of idiots in the higher echelons of society and business because these people are paid all this money and yet know nothing at all?!

I will take that job please!! Oh no wait a moment?! I have 13 blogs in twelve subjects and knowledgeable in another four subjects!

I do not stand an effing chance! Lol.

Err... I KNOW NUFFIN'! LOL!

Still no mention of the Murdoch's, lol.

Editors 'must have known of hacking' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24746550

No comments:

Post a Comment