Wednesday 23 October 2013

SILENCE THAT WHISTLE

From day one on this blog I have tried to encourage whistleblowers to come out from the cold.

This started off by asking,  whatever happened to the whistleblowers? Of course I knew that the vast majority of them across all industries had been stifled in exactly the same way that poor and low paid workers had their legal rights taken away bit by bit until one day when you needed to defend yourself you discovered you had no avenues available to you.

These are the actions of evil people in an evil society, nothing more and nothing less.

Of course I knew that the decent, honest people were being stifled by the evil doers who portray themselves like the proverbial winged angels on TV. So I had to try and did several times to right posts to appeal to those wanting to blow whistles on their masters. I tried to suggest that 'who would possibly blame them in the public eye' and that they could possibly come out the other end of it all much better off. How long this takes is like asking the length of a piece of string!

This link is a story about how policies exist to silence people from blowing the whistle. But despite what is states this means much more than they realise...

For the ones that set the policies to stifle ate obviously well aware of the evil things they do so obviously planned them from day one. So why are there no prison sentences being handed out for plotters of sinister behavior towards their own workers and the public at large?

Nothing ever happens and excuses after excuses are made while the pawns that adhere to the dastardly plans worry about anyone being around with a secret camera or microphone from series like Panorama or Exposure. The ones that are evil ate safely away somewhere else and yet while those of us that would like a job are now terrified of ending in in the position of being a pawn while there is nothing in place to protect you when your used as a fall guy! But the government are standing behind you with a Cat of Nine Tails whip telling everyone how lazy, criminal and spongers we are on society and twerking us we will be whipped if we do not work?!

Nice.

I remember an old saying from when I was a child that says something like 'an honest days work' but this now seems to be nigh on non existent today.

The truth is we are slowly becoming slaves. That is the truth and I can speak from experience as I left a job with Land Rover to work for a guy who said I was honest and professional and wanted me working for him! I did but three weeks later her fired me because I refused to kite to a customer whose car we had damaged! We were supposed to repair her car yet when I took it back err had damaged it somehow. I also had an appraisal form in my hand that WE SIGNED that stated the damage was not there and this was legally binding. The customer also knew this and I told get not to worry. The boss of the firm, called CT MOTORS, in Edmonton shed me on the phone to blag and lie and did not want the car back bit I had no choice but to return with it. I was immediately fired, lol.

The guy who owned the firm was a tosser pure and simple. Some of his workers were scared of him and always sucked up to him in such a way that made you want to vomit. "Chris...Chris...I downloaded this program and put it on a CD for you and left it on your desk!" Fir times a week on average I would hear that first thing in the morning. The voice used by this grown man sounded wimpy and like that of a child and when he left Chris just used to smile at me. Oddly I have seen this in several people and they were all of the same nationality too, lol.

But in the last few years I have seen a great deal of this attitude in society as a whole. Except the wimpy one is front line staff wanting to keep their wage packet while not realising the damage they can actually do to their own future by not acting. I do not think that woman from Haringey Council who was fired by them found it easy to get another job.

Except the real wimps in Afghan this ate the REAL culprits ergo hide in the shadows while others do their bidding not realising they will also take the fall for them. When the proverbial hits the fan they will then be without a job, possibly imprisoned and/or fined and find it impossible to find another job fir bloody years...

...but HEY, all is good as long as you can stay in your job from a few months to a few years until the shite hits the fan, eh?

LMAO!

Whistle-blowers 'put off' by policy http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-24628122

No comments:

Post a Comment