Wednesday 16 October 2013

POLICE LIE LIKE I QUOTED

Well I said it first on here and with secretly recorded tapes of a Police Detective lying.

I also have a Police Report and all 9 pages of lies and lame excuses and all that is available on here. Like everything else it was also sent to the media and although they have covered just about every story I have them I never had any contact from any one of them!

Since I sent my data out on those four DVDS you have heard about the Hillsborough Disaster and their lies. You have also heard about Jimmy Savile and the lying and siding that went on which is still being reported on. Now you have this Plebgate affair and despite my dislike of MPs, they lie too, I know how it feels to be falsely accused of doing and saying things and it has continued for years to one extent or another.

I have had crap and lies of two Police Forces, the Metropolitan and Merseyside Police Forces.

All the outcomes in each area is STILL up in the air! While currently I am on a phase of contacting solicitors to seek legal action against false accusation, NHS malpractice and anything else they may find interesting on my blog. You have read about what had happened in each area and each public office. I have not ONE, not TWO but several genuine cases for legal action for injustices against me and done of which cost my daughter her father.

I contacted three very late last night. This morning two answered starting they cannot help me despite claiming to be health malpractice solicitors and not having enough time to read all the posts on here relevant to my case, lol.

Though a strange number had been trying to call me this maybe the third one but likely just want to call and go through questions wasting my time when I gave them the blog address and every fact is on here! That is one reason I created the blog to save me going over this again and again and again because another industry that is fecked, amoral and only for the wealthy, cannot be bothered to read! Lol.

Will take about a month or more to build up enough replies that I will post up on here.

Then finally I would have shown that poor people along with disabled people are supposed to achieve the impossible with no help whatsoever in a society and political system that is totally fecked.

Lol.

'Plebgate' draft report later changed http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24560235

No comments:

Post a Comment