Friday 18 October 2013

ORCHID VIEW WHISTLEBLOWER

I heard the whistleblower of Orchid View Care Home, that abused it's residents,  give a speech.

I found it interesting but dad for the last involved when she stated she had not worked for the last two years. The fact that she stated that and the easy that she said it made it seem like she wanted to say more?

What I got from those words was that now everyone is aware that she is decent and honest no one wants to employ her! Probably because either everyone is up to no good, our they think someone might be or just think they are not up to standard.

It was evident to me a very long time ago that not only were you meant to lie but it was expected of you! None more so than public offices and I would love to be a fly on the wall when front line staff are being trained, God knows what crap is drilled into them until they are brainwashed?! Lol.

It was like she was emphasizing the fact that she had not worked and wanted to say this is what happens when you're honest?! Two years and no one had hired me? A staff member off a council once told me many years ago that they expect everyone who walks through their doors to be lying through their teeth?! They realised I had been totally honest and had never witnessed that before! That was Waltham Forest Council and around twenty years ago and the first real big surprise I had in  younger years.

Never did I expect that over the next twenty years I would find the corruption and dishonesty I have experienced, to the point of children suffering and dying?!

It seems crime DOES pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment