Tuesday 15 October 2013

NHS IN ONE HELL OF A KERFUFFLE

Hmm well this morning after I posted my but about the GP lying in a letter kicking me off the practice my friend Jeff arrived for a rare visit.

I told him about the fact I had to bite the bullet and visit the GP to get this other Neurological Drug called Pregabalin along with a referral to the Pain Consultant so that I can then be referred to the REAL PAIN SUPPORT GROUP! He shook his head and laughed and said how stupid and confusing they all make it.

Then I showed him the letter that had arrived just minutes before which stated I was being removed from the practice and why. Suddenly I heard “EH?! WHAT?!?!” while I was making us cups of tea then said “Hold on this was dated YESTERDAY?! But you just told me that nothing happened and nothing was mentioned?!” and I said “I know!” He asked if I had recorded the meeting and I said that I had indeed. I then pointed out that when we had our discussion on the 25th July that you think that when I told him that I recorded every meeting I attend before pausing and then adding “at the hospital” to put him off the idea I might be recording him that he might stop and wonder if I had?!

Well no it seems not! LOL! For all his speaking down to me, interupting and cutting me off mid sentence and speaking as if I am an idiot that HE, even when I opened the flood gates slightly, failed to pick up on the fact that I just might have one over on him?! Oh dear! LOL!

So after Jeff left I then typed out an email to the GMC as it looked like the only reason they were kicking me off was something to do with them?! The GMC are supposed to be a public service and keeping check on bad Doctors and Health Professionals. So I can draw a few conclusions from this...

  1. They thought I was a threat and mentioned it to the surgery and not telling me, which is the OPPOSITE of being a public service and looking out for the Doctors even when they are lying. Because they were forewarned about me giving them a chance to make up an excuse.
  2. They themselves SUGGESTED the excuse for removing me and once again looking out for the Doctors and NOT patients by forewarning them and telling them what to do.
  3. That they did NONE of the above and that the reaction by the SURGERY suggests that the GMC are NOT a threat at all and have no powers and that there involvement has actually made things worse and had false allegations bought against me?! After all it would be stupid to make FALSE ALLEGATIONS during an investigation whereby the surgery could have the BOOK THROWN AT THEM?!

So which is it?! It can only be one of the above three things as there is not a fourth!

Our disagreement took place on the 25th July 2013. They wrote me a letter to go back in and discuss things on the 8th August 2013 which I ignored. I then made an appointment with the desk staff on the 10th October 2013 where there was NO MENTION of me being removed and they made the appointment for the following Monday 14th October at 5.10pm. I attended this appointment and again there was no mention by the staff that I had been removed and nor was there by the GP John Gubbay?! That was the ONLY time I saw Dr Gubbay since the 25th July and the next day I am REMOVED!

Now to me it is very simple and very clear that none of this for them adds up. It is not rocket science!! But just like the Independent Case Examiners of the DWP turned around and said when I sent them the EVIDENCE of the DWP lying is “inconclusive” which could not be further from the truth!

As I have stated from the BEGINNING on this blog from over a year ago now....governing bodies and Ombudsman do not do a damn thing, or at best very little, even provided with evidence and are exhausting the taxpayers of huge sums of money for doing nothing!

If you do nothing then it is NOT A JOB! While NOT WORKING they are being paid between 5 and 10 times what a benefit claimant receives and on odd occasions perhaps even more!!

How many Ombudsman are there? How many staff does each one employ? What salaries do they all get? What perks do they all get? Best of all is how much does it cost to run the building they are all housed in?

These are far more important questions than what a benefit claimant gets or does not get as the amount of money involved across the board will dwarf that of the welfare bill by some way in my estimations. These are what they refer to as QUANGOS or Quasi …. err something or the other, lmao! Cannot remember now what it stood for! The 'G' is for Government that much I remember, lol.

So I showed my friend Steve after telling him about the uneventful appointment and he was confused and then laughed before saying “oh no, this might really screw you up! You might not get registered anywhere now?! They are c*&$s they really are!!” I told the GMC that my family might have something to say about this and my brother Ryan simply answered a Whats App message with something I cannot repeat but it had the letters 'T' at the beginning and 'S' at the end and said 'WAT' in the middle!! LMAO!

While I was at Steve's I told him I had THREE letters which were altered letters to GP Surgeries form the 23rd August 2013 when I was going to register with another surgery and am now kicking myself that I did not do that. He said that I should not mention what I have been accused of and I said no that I think would be far worse! This will probably go on my file now and if I say nothing and register then they here I will then probably be thought guilty and get kicked off. Better to be up front and explain my side of the story, which I did and provided links to this blog and all the correspondence.

I added that at the end of the day if I get accepted that the chances are this would therefore be a genuine GP that hates what the bureaucrats and government are doing to the NHS and not someone amoral and only interesting in their own backsides and salaries.

I then said but if they are only interested in themselves and not going against their 'Lords and Masters' then they will just show themselves to be no better than the other and may help me show people just how bad and widespread the lying and corruption is?! After all if your AMORAL you should NOT be allowed to be listed as a Doctor! End of story.

I also recorded each time I went into the reception and will not be putting these up just yet. The very first one I walked into was RIGHT NEXT DOOR to Abernethy House who removed me from their list!! I thought this would be quite funny and when I walked in it became even funnier as one of the receptionists is a very regular customer in my friends pet shop as she keeps a reptile or two as pets!! LMAO!

I then went in and explained to another one what had happened and the receptionist to this one seemed quite understanding and was complaining on the phone about the new computer system installed and said it was a shambles, lol.

The third one I actually went into last year just before I went into Abernethy House Surgery where I WRONGLY chose to register! But the lady said that she was aware of this accusation and that she “remembered” me. I pointed out that she was mistake and that I had been in there a year before as my old Doctor closed her practise but she then said again that she remembered the “accusation” against me?! I did not argue with her, she rolled her eyes a little with an unsure look on her face and I said “Well look, it is all in the letter, what really happened and links to the truth and the proof online. But at the end of he day it is the surgeries decision and I just wanted to be UPFRONT about what had happened because the allegations are false.”

However it was not until I then left that I suddenly considered another possibility. They had been aware the year before my my last Doctor, Dr Huq, closing her surgery down when I walked in. They had been informed already which shocked me and this never happened at Abernethy House when I walked in there! I then wondered if she had slipped up and was stating that because they had been WARNED about me already?!

This suggested that I would indeed have difficulties and had a big headache coming my way and also strongly suggested the words 'libel' and 'slander' and that perhaps now I should actually type out a letter and send it to solicitors. But as I told my mother this 'RIGHT' has been taken away from ordinary people! I will do it anyway and will cover the correspondence on here, so therefore the legal system in the UK will gets its coverage too which has not been covered a great deal if I am honest.

On a last note I will also tell you that while in Steve's shop I pointed out that I would have thought they would have told me to contact the Primary Care Trust, who are likely the villains in all this, but they told me to contact some NHS North London Foundation Trust organisation instead who I had never heard of before. Had a lot of that in recent years as I have covered on here to great extent. So I pulled out my smartphone and did a search before turning to Steve and saying “Ooh I DO NOT BELIEVE IT! Look at what it says here under Google's short description?! A MENTAL HEALTH TRUST!!!” and he read it and this time used two swear words, lol.

I also pointed out that with the NHS now it is not physical violence that is not tolerated but anything that they deem, or can suggest, that there is a slightest possibility of physical violence which would include anger, raised voices or even a swear word!

Seems to me that the bureaucrats have got all the bases covered for anyone that is honest and a damn sight smarter than they are?!

But it is like Steve said....SURELY you have a right to a GP and I replied “Well I think we are about to find out!!” Oh and while I was standing there I received a text from Abernethy House Surgery stating than when they are closed I need to ring 111?! Another form of correspondence whereby they could have told me I was kicked off their register that they once again failed to use?!


LMAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment