Thursday 17 October 2013

MOVING TO TIMBUKTU

Well I rotated with laughter hearing someone explain that not only are they being forced to move house but that Tower Hamlets Council has told her she had to move to Birmingham?!

Sorry BBC but you ate so late with this story it's EMBARRASSING!! The councils have been pulling that crap for over twenty years and was ORIGINALLY known as the LAWN SCHEME.

This was when I first realised that those the ran public offices and those that worked there were fir the most part not only naive but downright incompetent and severely lacking in grey matter! Over the years I seen to find this was largely a problem with many offices and I think I have shown that to be factual. Well provided there are enough out there to see the wood despite the trees and that can maybe show others that are more naive?

I loved what she said which was EXACTLY what I said to Waltham Forest Council twenty years ago when they said that to me! Birmingham was the closest and I remember Leeds and Middlesbrough being other choices. She told them...

"Are you mad? I have never even set FOOT in Birmingham! Why would I want to live there?!" Or something to that effect and then followed it up with something even better...

"I am not expecting a fancy apartment in Kensington or Chelsea and I understand that money is tight and I have to move...but at least be reasonable" it something very similar. What I found funny is that now it had been in the media they have apologised and reviewing her case?!

Well you have been doing this for twenty years but now one had appeared on the BBC your going to review that one?! What about all the other Londoners that you and all the other greedy and stupid London Borough Councils have stated that to? You know if the government was going to doo these cuts and completely uproot people you would think they would at least had s plan?

But no! Kick people where it hurts and could not careless whether the right procedures and alternatives were in place or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment