Monday 21 October 2013

EON SAY BUT SAY NOTHING AT ALL

As the old saying goes...

IF YOU CANNOT SAY ANYTHING OF INTEREST OR HELPFUL THEN DO NOT BOTHER SAYING ANYTHING AT ALL!!

Be me guess to have a guess at what the real message of this email actually is?!

Baring in mind I SPECIFICALLY asked them to comment about the £55 fee, which is now the third or possibly fourth time now!!

Also bare in mind that I now owe around £100 from a bill I only got less than a month ago! SO any idiot can see that I will be completely level with my bill for the first time in years and yet they are now being more forceful than ever.

What they do not know is that the reasons I gave them to NOT force a prepayment meter on me not only should be ENOUGH but they are by no means all of them and the other reasons I have not even put on here.

WELL NOT IN WORDS AT ANY RATE!

But any run-in with a court and if the Ombudsman actually do something whereas all others do bugger all and that financial one I only discovered from the Panorama programme recently, the FCA, all do nothing or appear to work in cahoots or in favour of the industries they are supposed to defend consumers against and reign in when they run rampant.

What they fail to realise, even though I very recently told them, is that I have wanted for a very long time to be taken to court by one of a short list of public offices. I do not care what for I just want to be taken to court as it would likely be over a false accusation and I can run rings around them and cover it both on here and on YouTube!

From the email it seems as if they think I am bluffing. There only seems to be one way to convince them otherwise....NOW IGNORE THEM!!

LMAO!!

EMAIL REPLY...

Hello Mr Haswell, thanks for getting in touch.

I can see from the previous notes on your account that you are aware of our position regarding your balance and we are aware of how unhappy you are about this.

As Justine has mentioned, you are more than welcome to go to the Ombudsman. Once you do we will wait for them to contact us.

I have updated the previous complaint that we had logged for you and please view our Complaints Handling Procedure athttp://www.eonenergy.com/chp.

If you need to speak to us about anything else please email back or call us, we're here to help. 


Kind regards,

Ashenden Wedderburn
Customer Service

No comments:

Post a Comment