Thursday 31 October 2013

ENDURE UNTO THE WEB OF TRUTHS

As I walk along the dried leaves of Autumn abound the path outstretched before me. The slightest breeze gently lifts several leaves up before me which then twist and turn before arcing around my right side until they disappear from view behind me. Cold air not felt since twelve months before caresses the skin covered cheeks like an old friend. Adele sings directly into my ears.

I ponder when I walk. I ponder many a thing. It is approaching fifteen months since I set about to reveal many truths to as many as I could reach. In that time I have striven to do as much as I can along the way, despite the stubborn obstacles laid out before me or the sinister motives used to blur the reality that surrounds me. It has been a battle and yet I have no doubt...it is capable of becoming for worse than anything the precedes this very moment.

I know not of my daughter's welfare but trust in the knowledge that silence from her end means things are working out for her. The court hearing my have extended to another and she is busying around making arrangements and doing things based on what she has been told will be her reward for the childhood from hell she has endured.

Of course there was always the possibility that the reasons behind the dark and silent days are far more sinister than you could possibly imagine. The only other real reason could be a wedge created by those who hover on the edges of a limbo that culprits face which when entered only exists with the echoing sounds of laughter and labels of evil and incompetence. To avoid a fate such as this I would imagine a fair few people would stop at nothing to avoid it. It just so happens that it is a fair few people I am up against. That also applies to each area I have been sucked into against my will purely because someone had to do it and it may as well be me.

The enemies of mine would discover their best chances in a cacophony of lies and misleading information. After all a young girl and barely an adult herself would believe that a big organisation claiming to hold various non existent papers and evidence would surely not entertain such grand lies as these? But then that would depend on the horrific alternatives and someone so young could still not see these for what they truly are. Suggestions of harming chances of the case would be the mere start of such dastardly plans as these. The imaginative and creative lengths willing to be traveled would stretch the possibilities no end. But cornered there are no depths that man or woman would not be willing to go. Smearing would be the order of the day but in this case many months would it take to achieve these goals. Who better than to smear than those belonging to government or local government, who better?

Be that as it may these sinister figures may well peruse this site attempting to glean information or see signs of progression of their aims to lighten the high levels of stress and reduce any chances of the possibilities they fear the most. But then I would be wise to these things from day one and knew that at any time that communication could be severed for such evil plans driven by self-preservation. I am afraid it be true, so it is.

Pointless it would be to strive to find out the truth behind what is going on due to my only window being the one person who has severed the lines of communication. The best laid plans of mice are men and what better to be in these webs of illusions than to be the mouse? What would it be that familiarizes so many with such a tiny mammal? Silence. The Mouse that plays silently while the cat is away and think the mouse has departed. But the Mouse never had any intention of doing that and instead lays out his plans and his clever traps along the path and quite unbeknownst to the cats. While they cry and meow over and over with each one differing from the last he allows them to meow too much. But history is repeating just as it did once before but the Mouse silently lays down his statement of facts and the Mouse's silent squeaks are all identical to those that went before.

While walking and pondering these thoughts today I feel one of the first cool breezes of Autumn against my skin and the words of Adele in my ears I recall one situation I hope that will be forever etched in my daughter’s mind. As I recall it I remember my sobbing daughter as one of her captors shows bizarre behaviour that has been troubling my girl for some time now. This be the one individual that had the focus of my concern and worry for more reasons than you could imagine. Despite the many times I revealed the words confined with these pages.

This was an important and pivotal moment I hoped would resonate with my daughter for some time to come and giver her both the confidence and the courage she so desperately needed and had for a long time.

Dad: “Give him the phone.”

Daughter: “No Dad, I am too scared you will only make things worse!!”

Dad: “[Name] Give him the phone!!”

Daughter: “No Dad I am not giving him the phone!” (still sobbing)

Dad: “GIVE HIM THE GOD DMAN PHONE NOW!!”

Radicalized Muslim: “Yes Sir!”

Dad: “Now you listen to me!”

Radicalized Muslim: “Sorry Sir...ME no speak English!!”

Dad:”You you fecking do!!! You interrupt me again and I will reach down this phone and rip out your spleen! NOW you listen up!! You get the feck out of that house and stay the FECK away from my daughter. If I EVER have her on the phone again crying or mentioning a single thing that you have done I will come up there and I WILL FIND YOU! When I do I will kill you where you stand. But I will NOT be finished there. I will find out where you are REALLY from and I will travel and do whatever it takes and I WILL WIPE OUT your entire bloodline until there is NOTHING LEFT!!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!?!”

Radicalized Muslim: “Yes, Sir!!”

The young girl came back on the phone, her breathing was less heavy than it was previously and there was a greater time between those sharp intakes of breath that let you know someone is sobbing.

Daughter: “Dad?”

Dad: “Yes.”

Daughter: “What did you tell him?”

Dad: “I told him what I needed to tell him, why what is he doing?”

Daughter: “Well he is running around packing his things into a bag like he is leaving?!”

Dad: “Good that was what I had intended, fecking Police are useless”

My daughter asks once again to hear the words I had uttered to strike absolute fear into just one of her captors. She is shocked. I am not. I had just struck fear into the centre of a group with the one individual that all others were scared of.

Within fifteen minutes he was gone.

As I recall those words a single and solitary tear can be felt upon my lower eyelid just before it tips over the skin covered cheek bone and rolls down the damp skin now rendering the cold breeze to feel even chillier the further it reaches.

There was a brief interlude whereby he had popped up again in his unregistered silver car he was eventually arrested driving. He had moved forty or so miles away and now lived near the terror cell in Manchester I had known him to visit several times previously. How do I know he moved there? Well because he asked my daughter to get in the car and go and live with him in Manchester.

What he did not know was that I had long since supplied not only his picture but also his unregistered address in Liverpool along with the COLOUR of the unregistered car he was driving.

Welllll....she IS a girl, the best I could get was “It's SILVER”.

It is within such details as alarming with those much more subtle that some enemies will not be aware of. Some events and some words will resonate like no others heard before. These moments still firmly embedded in the small soft grey cellular matter that makes up the human brain. Carved for all time and easily accessible when needed.

For to defeat several types of evil takes several types of battle and it is to these ends I ponder much thought. As each season of the year breezes in and out these thoughts have never been allowed to stray very far from my mind. Aware was I that having different types of evil would not matter because evil cannot trust evil. The web that is laid out of many lies becomes complicated, intricate and entangled. Each evil doer would dare not reveal the darkest secrets to each other. For too many being aware increases hundred fold the chances that the truth will have daylight fall upon it's dark place and light will always win over the dark. Good can work together whereas evil cannot and it was purely this sole principle that I could and indeed did use to my advantage time after time after time.

Indeed it is for this reason that the words engraved and time stamped upon these postings have echoed outwards to help to shed more light further into the dark.

Indeed it is too that these words have remained engraved as so many have come to rely on them and so many more come to read evermore that they have remained engraved to this very day. No attempt has there been to eradicate these words nor the man from whence they came. Pick my fights individually over time and allow and use emotions to drive towards my goals to reveal ever more to my analytical gazing eyes. Link those together that cannot nor want not to be linked. Find the similarities that show me one single common denominator that runs true and runs through all upon that which I gaze. As I do so does all aspects of my postings become linked from one t'other little by little be they close or far apart in time.

For I have attempted to create my own web but this one be a web of TRUTH!


For how good it be only those that gaze can be the judge of that and only time will inevitably tell?!

Oh no buy HEY?! I just remembered GCHQ, the NSA and MI5 did all that on their own using their spying techniques?!

No the sad reality was that while I was trying to protect MY daughter and hundreds if not thousands of innocent people from getting killed they were snooping for MONEY!! O get an edge of anything and EVERYTHING to do with money!

No comments:

Post a Comment