Tuesday 15 October 2013

EARLIER REQUEST FROM GP

Hmm I am having trouble finding the post with the letter from August from my GP requesting that I go in to 'discuss' my concerns and to make an appointment for early September 2013.

Which if anyone who read my last two posts might wonder what I am on about if I forgot to put the document up so I am doing it again here, so I can link it in somewhere else mainly, lol.

If I confused anyone by NOT putting it up, it can get confusing keeping track, I apologise!

I thought I had typed a decription along with it stating that I had assumed that they wrote to me as they had heard from the GMC?! Well THAT is what I thought I had done but I cannot find it after several searches....hmm I wonder if things can be taken of without my knowledge on here?! LMAO!

Note that THIS letter was a follow up from the 25th July 2013 appointment and I have not spoken nor been to the GP Surgery since that date, yet my last posts included a scan of a document whereby I am meant to have used physical threats and the only visit to him was the day before and the recording on here!

Anyway here it is...


No comments:

Post a Comment