Wednesday 23 October 2013

DEFINE THE WORD...HELP

'HELP' the nasty and evil DWP call it whereas I prefer the words 'pistol whipped', Lol.

So and just like I told every single one of them I spoke to this is a incomprehensible as well as a shocking waste of money which was ill conceived by morons, pissed off lots of people, sent many to their deaths. What did you achieve for it?

Oh yes I forgot you have many millions to a company called Atos to come up with the ideas to get shot of people from the welfare bill!

I have long since stated that this is a colossal waste of money and time and will cost a great deal more than it saves! As far as the totting up goes it is very far from over. The stress they have caused had not reached all that it will and the reverberations will be felt for years to come by those that dished it out. That would be the two biggest political parties I am afraid to say. They will not see this right now....but they will in time I assure you.

Benefit cap 'not achieving aims' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24630321

No comments:

Post a Comment