Tuesday 15 October 2013

COMPLAINING AFTER THE CASH

Note how stars complain about their acts AFTER they have performed everything and got all the cash?

You NEVER get one turn around during the pursuit of piles of cash and say 'this is awful, degrading and lurid, I am not doing it!' Lol!

People do make me laugh sometimes with the quotes off trying to separate themselves from acts they have done that later hit the headlines. Like saying 'oh I know I did that but really an whiter than white!'

As a kid I was taught that actions speak louder than words. It seems this is a notion that a great many people forget. But then we live in a society whereby the fashionable thing of the last decade has been to watch programme after programme on TV of a bunch of people and kids who would do and give anything to become a rich and famous pop star! Ooh now wait a minute?! Do anything? Lol.

Well that is shows like X Factor and The Voice but it is not just singing on TV is it? You have the abysmal Big Brother and the even more abysmal shows like Dragon's Den and The Apprentice. It is why I am not bothered not having a TV when I am sitting in my living room in the evenings. It is also one of the many reasons why I think that the BBC has a cheek to continue acting like the Gestapo over TV licenses because 90% if TV is crap. Once upon a time the main complaint about TV was all the repeats. These days everyone I know spend 80% of their TV viewing IS repeats or wonder why they do not repeat certain shows and have talks about whether the site is NOT PC?!

LOL!

Stars 'made sex objects' - Church http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24528022

No comments:

Post a Comment