Thursday 17 October 2013

CHRONICALLY LONELY

Hmm this is....interesting.

I have been single for ten years and have had two friends die, one run away and one I ran away from for using me.

I have one remaining I have known a long time but despite this we do not really meet on a higher level, have little in common and his wife is always sending him over here when one of five laptops, other devices or the crap Virgin broadband fails to work, which is a lot.

I keep telling him to troll his family members to read what it says on the dialogue boxes as they end up adding six search toolbars to each of their browsers which showed them down. All the laptops were bought cheap and ate Intel Atom processors and they start playing games on Facebook and I keep explaining that when you start it's ok but more things going on in the game will slow down.

I told them once that adding ram well speed things up a little but they do not realise it won't let them play Farmville. Still they make the same mistakes. I have suggested they but a beginner's book on computing and I've or two people read it and teach the others but it don't happen. Every for months their laptops need a destructive and clean install of Windows XP which should be once a year at least. Sometimes he turns up with two in a bag, lol. They want me to go over and speak to Virgins engineers on the phone which is crazy because they are not engineers! Last time the 'engineer' came out her installed TWO WIFI ROUTERS which cancels each other out?!

I would have been called over for that if it were not for his uncle visiting and realising. They switched one off and hey Presto it worked. That was about four months ago and its slowed down to a crawl again. If I go over and have to speak to the engineers again I am going to have a go at them and tell them that I will BILL THEM if they fail to sort out their broadband!

Another friend told me they were with Virgin but had a lot of problems with them and their broadband connection and ditched them for Sky?!

Maybe it's because there is nothing going on in my life that I get....touchy and maybe the constant daily pain along with boredom adds to this too? But these are not things I have any control over and nor can I do anything about them without help and support and there isn't any!

Work would cure my boredom, companionship my loneliness and less pain each day my touchy nature.

But getting on a packed bus with smelly and rude people while I am in pain is a recipe for disaster no matter how desperate I am to do something! I do not do it do that I do not end up hurting someone that MAYBE does not deserve it or does but I will end up being the villain!

So what I do it's I do what I can which for the last four years is not a great deal. I work on different ideas and hope something comes off including my 14 blogs and my YouTube account now. Thus far nothing doing but I am in a better position that I was two years ago. However long it realistically takes for the blogs to start working for me I am now 14 months closer to it than when I started and with 60,000 visitors too! So a year from now will have the numbers going crazy for all of the blogs.

It does not end there either! I have had an idea I have wanted to get into since long before my father died. Oddly it was since my daughter was wrenched from my life. I arranged everything to start it many years ago but shelved it to go to University instead and I thought that the better option.

Started thinking about taking this path again a few years back and then all hell broke loose and it once again was placed on the back burner.Towards the end of last year I thought about it again but nothing happened. When the weather become warm it gets too hot in my house to do anything and one again it got shelved. If I don't start it between now and next April it will be shelved once again until next Autumn 2014!

So when greedy overpriced Ron Energy pissed me off two weeks ago I paid them twenty pounds instead of the one hundred I had intended to show that I cannot be threatened and bullied. I took the money and I used it to acquire some tools that will help me make a start!

I do not want to say right now what it is, only that I have made a concerted effort by not giving away all my money that come from inhuman and tight public offices and giving it all to inhuman and greedy private energy companies, among with others! Lol.

You cannot make Chilli without Peppers!

That statement is something that government, or the Puppet Masters, need to learn and learn fast. Instead of being born into a life of Riley where everything is provided for you from day one you should know it's not easy like it was for you for others!!

Ooh yeah you better believe I mean that, lol. Even to build a house you cannot make a house without bricks and three go not cone out of thin air or arrive like rain for free! Water does that and someone wants to charge you hundreds of pounds a year for it!

It does not matter how many times you nag and repeat yourself it will not make your B.S. into facts. Those on the bottom need a step, not a whip!

Hunt highlights plight of the lonely http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24572231

No comments:

Post a Comment