Monday 28 October 2013

BABY PETER SCAPEGOAT RETURNS

I have stated it many times inn this blog that this woman was a fall guy, or girl.

Yes people on the councils and other public offices are jobsworths and like to quote big words they do not understand and Venice on a system that is unfair. They also believe the bullshit they ate asked to churn out to the public too. This just makes most of the naive and stupid.

But here on the subject of Baby P I never believed that the woman who lost her job was to blame. Not ultimately at any rate and as ever and like everything else it comes down to meddling bean counters and politicians. In this instance Ed Balls.

Tonight I look at my news app and what do I see? The lady on question who was fired seems to have been in court and won a settlement for wrongful dismissal and send to likely get awarded roughly what I thought my daughter would be awarded. Odd also is that of she had succeeded in wrongful dismissal this trend to suggest agree was not the sole person to blame for this unfortunate death.

I also heard two journalists tonight ask why there have been no bankers taken to court, like ex News of the World editor is right now?!

An interesting question and once that o expect investigative journalists to ask!

Six-figure Baby Peter sum agreed http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24715666

No comments:

Post a Comment