Thursday 17 October 2013

ANOTHER EMAIL CLARIFYING THINGS TO GMC

EMAIL...

Dear Sirs

I have now had to leave a letter explaining what REALLY happened with three other local GP Surgeries.

Now I can tell you that this list is getting shorter because, and despite your claims about numbers complaining about GP's...

1) I left Carlton House Surgery, Tenniswood Road in disgust at the way I was treated and fobbed off and left for dead after an overdose because the "Doctor had something he had to do at home"

2) Dr Rooban's Surgery in Carterhatch Lane also in Enfield knew I had been working on corruption for my blog and knew that I had received letters frm the Disability and Carers Service (DWP) who lied about her actions. Then she asked me for some private back X-Rays I had done and took one look at them and announced closure of her Surgery and took my X-Rays with her?!

3) Now I am being kicked off a third through false allegations, not that I care because I wanted to leave that rude idiot anyway. I would also like to add that not only did he cut me off every time I tried to explain myself, including that I had an audio recording of the Doctor at Chase Farm Hospital admitting he lied, but he had the cheek to send me a letter in August REQUESTING that I go in and 'DISCUSS' my concerns?! I had already tried that and got rudely cut off with every single sentence and stated that the audio would only be of interest to a Psychiatrist?! Did not know Psychiatrists were now audio experts too!

Now I can also tell you that my friends and family are up in arms about this and asking questions about their own GP's. As I imagine the tens of thousands of people who are reading my blog are now doing?! They are also asking questions of the hospitals, DWP, Government, Police and many others largely due to my endeavours that I have performed FOR FREE and without a large telephone number salary and that I have helped tens of thousands of people which rises by 2,000 per week and done this single handedly.

What people will say is that with all these organisations out there to protect us why has one guy with all these difficulties and a crap laptop managed to do so much in such a short space of time? 

In the meantime from you I require advice on where I am left with my medication if all GP's refuse me registry?!

I also should inform you that I am now emailing solicitors about all this, though I doubt that will get far because the government have taken away basic human rights from anyone poor, even working which will be many millions, benefit claimants which is 2.5 million along with disabled people too! If I fail to find a solicitor my readers and followers of all my blogs will see that despite how honest, genuine, smart and despite being skilled and knowledgeable in over a dozen subjects that there are no rights becuase if ...

I CANNOT GET ANYONE TO TAKE ACTION THEN NO ONE CAN!

I have had a genuine call in each of my cases, even with the NHS. This has gone on for years but all I did was try yet again, I KNEW WOULD BE IN VAIN, to get proper diagnosis for each of my ten or so physical pains and get help and/or support. So the plan was to chase them all up in a short period of time and secretly record every single meeting I had with everyone and anyone, INCLUDING THE GP!! I did tell him that I recorded the Doctor at Chase Farm but I guess despite his delusions about his own intelligence he was none too bright at the end of the day!

I would bt stupid to physically attack any health professional due to the consequences but added to this, if you have failed to realise this too as so many others also fail to spot the obvious, I recorded every single meeting so I could hardly set put and record myself being threatening to others?!

Whoever came up with this idea about the language and claims about Physical Violence it was the wrong thing to do!

Also one receptionist seemed to know that I had been accused of violence despite me being in there a few hours after I received the letter?! Can you explain how this came to be too? She then said I had told her and I pointed out that I had only been in there ONCE and this was just prior to registering with my current Doctor so quite impossible.

Is it NHS Policy now to go around making up lies about patients to stop them being registered anywhere because they know the truth?!

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment