Tuesday 15 October 2013

A CALL TO LEGAL ARMS

Well I decided not to wait and see what damage a bunch of lying, idiotic and corrupt health professionals have done on my life.

It had been over a year since I started this blog and in all honesty my first approach of a choice of two I thought was going to be emails to a few literary agents. Though I HAD hoped that this blog would do these jobs for me, lol.

But no it now turns out that I am not only going to approach solicitors, most likely most unsuccessfully, instead of literary agents. I have considered tackling the job of approaching both simultaneously but I think I have attempted to do too many things at the same time far too often. Though most of the time this was due to others not doing as they are paid for.

I have contacted three solicitors, they sometimes find this out and for some bizarre reason do not like it. Many tend to have this attitude that we should think we are not worthy being in their presence and should accept that they are these magical people that can DO all these things for you? Well if one ever does it WILL be a first!

I will give it a week between contacting another set of three. I shall do this until I have contacted a dozen. After that which will take a month I will then likely give up. Then it shall bigger proof positive that any public office can say what they look about you, treat you however they want and leave you to rot. Because there are no governing bodies or Ombudsmen that do anything for you along with no basic legal or therefore human rights whatsoever. They have been chipping away at legal aid for years while people suffering on pain watch, read and hear about companies spending millions over the rights to making phones and colours!

;)

After that I will make up a short list of literary agents and consider approaching them in the same manner? But only CONSIDER contacting them and that reminds me I was seen by a chap whose an expert on animals and previously co-editor of the British Herpetological Society Bulletin Magazine asked me when my book on Amphibians was going to be published. I did say I might do it this year. He had been asking me that for over ten years!

No comments:

Post a Comment