Friday 13 September 2013

THE THIN ICE OF LIES & INCOMPETENCE

Well I have long since maintained many things on this post and from the beginning too.

Those of you more curious and, I hate to say it, smarter will now that I state that I spotted patterns in government departments? I also spotted the same tricks, lies and excuses and this goes for all right across Ombudsman, Governing Bodies and Public Offices so much so it is as if there is a handbook written by one individual that they ALL possess and follow to the letter?!

Well it just so happens that in the wake of the letter from The General Medical Council something arrives through my door while the GMC letter is STILL a fresh post.

Now you will note that the GMC have basically told me that they are going to ask Dr Gubbay and Mr Francis if they LIED to me or not and when they LIE and say 'NO', which of course they WILL, the GMC are going to say 'WELL ALLRIGHTY THEN!!!"

Now take a look at the surprising report than come through regarding ICE (independent Case Examiners) and their report and conclusion of the DWP and the DCS... LOL ... get the laughing gear at the ready!!

Remember if you WORK THIS IS WHAT IS COSTING YOU MONEY!!! LMAO...

21 months for this report I warn you TWENTY ONE MONTHS....







No comments:

Post a Comment