Thursday 5 September 2013

EXIT STAGE LEFT THE GMC

Ooh I AM Sorry and my apologies.

I had initially read that there was a point of contact for me and thought this would go further?! But as it turns out they are joust going to ask their employers if their staff are liars or not and they will be OK with their answers.

They have NOT asked to receive my evidence and nor have they stated anything about my blog either.

LMAO!!

So just to reiterate here according to the GMC it is perfectly OK to lie and cheat, falsify medical records, falsify test results as long as the accused say they do not and they call that an investigation?!

No requests or comments about the evidence whatsoever, lol...now THAT'S WHY I was not expecting the letter as I thought they would just do nothing. I did not expect a letter to tell me they are doing nothing, lmao!!



No comments:

Post a Comment