Sunday 18 August 2013

THE TORTURE I ONCE KNEW

I may have a follow up post to this if I get permission to do it and use what I have in my possession?!

Yup even MORE to go into the 50GB of DIGITAL DATA and the dozen bulging cardboard and plastic folders littered about my house and the list of cloud storage services I use, lol.

I have wanted to publish this for sometime as well as get a hold of any court papers. A shame it was not done earlier as the proverbial is about to hit the fan on this one whereas I edite out names and dates, except for those people employed and answerable to US!!

The mother in question has been issued a letter and the courts found out about on-line publication and revealing of court proceedings and this could be used in a rather nasty way to beat her into submission but I know this will not happen.

I also fear for her life too.

My ex, and his influential Job makes my life a living nightmare:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment