Monday 5 August 2013

NO SIGN OF WOODSTOCK

Incredible!

That is what councils are absolutely incredible!

Which reminds me that they are a still FECKING about with my rent and have been for 3 months and I need to contact 'The Cat' at The Job Centre to sort it out?!

Well as I have attacked all councils but focused on NO LESS THAN FOUR with the evidence and not paid council tax can anyone think of a more established prime candidate to be subjected to a private detective or just followed?!

Lol.

Well there have been suspicious characters over the years but obviously having difficulties. As for me I do not care and even now do not even give those with a slightly darker complexion a second glance any more.

Anything that was going to happen or in other words being found, caught, maimed or killed would have happened by now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment