Thursday 15 August 2013

NO SEAL OF APPROVAL AT NIKON

Well here is a little film I did of the offending seals on the boxes no one wants to admit to!

I also did a little monologue to go with it due to being BLOCKED by Nikon UK, well I have no idea how I will get around my email being blocked....ooh wait how about using one of my other four email addresses?! Err or is it five? No SIX! LMAO!

Stupid!

Anyway I have STILL OMITTED something and like I said in the monologue as well as in emails to both Argos and Nikon....

SPOT THE DELIBERATE MISTAKE?!?!

It IS there I assure you and stares everyone right in the face, lol.

I have emailed a Nikon President and I get the impression there are many COOKS, sorry I mean PRESIDENTS at Nikon as this one is for Nikon UK?!

LMAO!

Also remember....it now seems that everywhere I look they are all at it but I would love to know how it started and why it spread to the biggest names?!

Time will inevitably tell I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment