Saturday 10 August 2013

ARGOS & NIKON? THREE STRIKES AND YOU ARE OUT!

Right O then...

Out today and I tested that Nikon P520 and I am mad as hell as I love the damn camera and the pictures but its faulty as hell!!

I have now worked out it seems to have a problem with saving things and even froze up so bad TWICE I had to turn the camera off and on one time and remove and replace the battery the second time. The scond time was FILMED along with members of my family I was out with. That is now on YouTube and here is a link...


I even had time to take some pictures before I decided the only thing to do on THIS occasion is REMOVE the BATTERY?!?!



OR BETTER STILL HOW ABOUT MY VISIT TO ARGOS TO PICK UP THE CAMERA AND ME BEGGING THEM NOT TO SELL ME A THIRD REFURBISHED AND FAULTY CAMERA BECAUSE OF THE TIME WASTED AND MY DISABILITIES!!


With Ombudsman being shit and conmen of the public purse and other governing bodies the same, along with the Citizen's Advice helping the NHS recruit patients to full time work for £3.00 a day (YES THREE POUNDS) me and my brother just do not know what this country of ours is coming too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment