Tuesday 16 July 2013

WHERE IS THE DOCTOR?

Right now then.

Here is the latest appointment albeit with a different GP I have not met previously!

You can here I put a great many things to her regarding my recent findings and then also realise that my actualy GP was actually wrong about the Tramadol from an earlier disagreement, thought my adding skills had gone south when it is his mind and memory, as he put me up to 200mg a day from 100mg a day.

Now as I stated in the audio recording to the GP, who seems a trifle confused, and as I posted LONG AGO on here by last GP, a Doctor Huq, had told me that 100mg a day was the maximum allowed. I had asked my current Doctor Gubbay to change this for another one but he then asked what was wrong with raising the dose, I told him what the previous Doctor had said and he stated that the allowed dose of Tramadol is 200mg a day and upped my dosage.

I was then given an amount by Lloyds Chemist and thought they they had effed up and then went to the Doctor who said that I had got it wrong. Well NO he had...AGAIN!

GROAN!

Also there was a screw up at Lloyds Chemist and I had to have a go at them. I asked when my next pills were due and was told September 2nd?! I said umm no that is wrong as that is over two weeks away (you bloody idiots) and I must therefore have some waiting for me?! Oh yeah this carrier bag full is yours? Jesus Christ man!! Then I asked them if they were going to change the repeat prescription on the Gabapentin from 100mg tablets to 300mg tablets for September and they said 'well no why would we?' I said 'Well maybe the box of 300mg pills of Gabapentin you have given me in a separate bag might have been a bit of a giveaway?!?!

I then launched into an intentional embarrassing tirade of how I am fed up with professionals lying to me and told them about the lie to the hernia scan and that I am fed up with doing the job of so-called professionals and that I had thought this collect your prescriptions malarkey was supposed to make life EASIER for patients and NOT A HEADACHE?!

People hid!! Never got much of a comeback, well none actually not from the counter staff or pharmacists, but then when I let fly and become matter of fact about things they normally realise that attempting any disagreement will only result in them loking silly and crooked.

Does not help that they have now been reported as screwing cash out of the NHS either?!

LMAO!


DIFFERENT GP APPOINTMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment