Monday 15 July 2013

WHAT ITS HOT SUMMER SUN OR NOT

Bemused I am at this one.

Now saying that we will have a series of red hot summers mere weeks after saying we would have ten years of wet cold ones?!

I cannot think of a time that the weather pretor have not only been so horribly wrong, Michael Fish not withstanding, but also contradicted themselves so many times. Backtracking you might say.

It its utter nonsense and they need to just bloody well stop it!

I have no idea what is going on here and it may not seem like much to Joe Public but I am sure that farmers and those in shipping as well as trawler fishing, among others, might have something to say about the errors?!

First it was crap and going to start crap. Then I hears that in May to July was going to be a heatwave. That did not arrive do it read back to not only being crap but crap for ten years. Well cold and wet that is. A free weeks after this and I earned people that said it was going to be crap, that if the jetstream settings back at anytime out could be red hot at anytime. I wish I had kept my mouth SHUT as now its a killer roasting that is relentless and driving everyone to distraction and now they say we have s series of Summers now going to be hot  stuffy and therefore crappy.

That's a right load of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment