Saturday 20 July 2013

TURN FOR TURING

Do you know I was not aware that he had not been pardoned?!

Unbelievable!

I think it somewhat of a good thing that Alan Turing had become the epitome of the now DEAD system to highlight the fact that it takes took damned long?!

How can it be that someone who was a visionary and a brilliant mind who had a huge influence in World War II be treated how he was towards the end if his life and how he has ever since?!

I wonder what Americans make of this? Well the non-Bible bashing ones that do but act like extreme radicalised Muslims and want to burn or banish over very little, lol.

Well I think it is about time poor old Mr Turing was pardoned for the sake of history if nothing else?!

My God, it is quite disgusting our at least the people that run the system and I think they have shown in recent times that they are not worthy not are they anywhere NEAR worthy to hold such positions?!

Stephen Fry must feel the same way with himself being a kind time admirer of Alan Turing himself?! Possibly Charles Babbage and Dr Carl Sagan too.

Parliament 'must pardon Turing' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23376832

No comments:

Post a Comment