Monday 15 July 2013

THE NATIONAL MURDER TRUST

I think The Sun newspaper omitted a word in their line...

"The NHS is meant to be our pride and joy - out should not be killing us."

Yes it is most definitely missing the word 'KNOWINGLY' from that statement.

The knowingly discharged nds and sent me away and HAD intended for me to be unaware of the fact I had a killer hernia they does not let you know when it starts rotting your flesh before it kills you?! They would have succeeded to had I not SEEN THE ULTRASOUND MONITOR MYSELF and pulled them to account on it with them shutting that I did in fact have a hernia. That was NOT a case of looking at the scan if a 6 inch by 6 inch area sand complete missing to major things, one on each side, and missing them telling me it was clear, oh no.

This was KNOWINGLY LYING. I still am yet to receive a letter of the re-dictated letter that was going to be a lie.

Hmm I wonder if the to brass was onto me for awhile and was pressurising my last GP to lie about me hence get immediate closure of the practice?!

Now that would seem plausible and make sense as odd things have happened or been said ever since I registered at my current Doctor?! Oddly the NHS tried to direct my to a GP which I thought a but odd do I deliberately went to s different practice and still ended up with shit, lol.

Now all I have to do is see my GP to see if this shit was intended by him, ie he knowingly did it. That is proving difficult sad even the arranged meeting for 6 weeks into my drug prescription had been blown out due to a holiday. Hmm couple of things I have conveniently, lol, forgot to mention.

One I will put up in a few days and the other?

Well I said it here and I have said it before to see if anyone can pick up on it and I hope some of you have?!

The GP stated 6 weeks ago to come back in 6 weeks to up the dosage of Gabapentin.  So he was unaware 6 weeks ago of having his ninth, 3 week holiday within 10 months?!

So why so many holidays and why did he not know? Do you think it possible he had found this site?! Maybe that person who did not make much if an argument WAS him?! Do you think that now he might have read that I have been lied to and that maybe he had too?!

Hmm wonder if Dr Gubbay will now become the next whistleblower?!

LMAO!

Is it not nice to have the whistleblower back? I missed them so!

Previous to my blog from months and months ago saying how there are no whistleblowers anymore we have had an absolute flurry of them. Flurry? Hmm no more a Tsunami of whistleblowers and the beauty is that more people privy to sensitive...truths now see it as much safer to come out themselves with each one they hear about?!

Now just how COOL is that?!

Well I wish it was right now my cahoonas are already cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment