Thursday 25 July 2013

THE LOST LINKS TO ENLIGHTENMENT

In light of what has happend and ....MAY happen I thought I would post some up old links uyp here together for those new and many who may wish to download and give them a listen, lol.

Just in case I need a few....WITNESSES and holders of the EVIDENCE, lol.

So here are a few excetpts that are a small fraction of what was sent to the media and I am now labelled as a nutter over, lol. YEs because I am such an idiot I can fake all this stuff and not possess two pennies I can rub together?!

LMAO! Some people really should THINK of ASKING to see before they go deciding in their infinite wisdom but like I said before a Doctorate in Medicine automatically makes you for more intelligent and far wiser than everyone else on the planet, lol.

Well according to Olympus that honour belings to a BA. Honour? Get it?! Lol.

[IS THAT CRAIG] Radical that got my number.

Radical LYING about my daughter

MAd Radical Headbanger and burning own arms with cigarette arrested finally!!

Radical saying he will HURT my daughter


GCHQ 2001        SIDE ONE           SIDE TWO         (TOLD YOU SO TOSSPOT LOL)

Detective Constable Sion Broadhurst 1

Detective Constable 2

Detective Constable 3

Radical Switching Daughter's Phone number

GCHQ I NEARLY WORKED FOR 

MI5 LETTER ONE     TWO      THREE      FOUR        FIVE

HOME OFFICE BORDER AGENCY FILE RADICAL (just 3 or 70 pages)




No comments:

Post a Comment