Friday 12 July 2013

THE ISRAEL DERAILURE

Ooh now this is a real surprise and not something I thought I would ever read about at all...EVER.

I cannot help but think of Edward Snowden when I have digested what they are hinting at here?

Two prisoners from their own security services?!

Now analyzing this I cannot see that this was helping radical Muslims in all honesty as no one would be that stupid?!

So I would wager this is something else and I don't think mission failure either?!

Have you guessed what it is yet?! Or more accurately why I was thinking if Edward Snowden?

Does bring a shiver down my spine to what this might reveal if them doing to their own people?! The people acclaimed to be the victims of and survivors of the holocaust doing bad things?!

Would never have thought it at all to be frank with you and will be surprised if this did turn out to be the case.

God these horror stories really are coming thick and fast and from all corners if the globe?!

I have joked several times about what to expect next and what comes next and each time I have posted that I have been hit by several unexpected surprises and shocks, lol.

Hmm I cannot help but wonder what will pop up next?!

LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment