Monday 15 July 2013

RETURN OF THE MIDDLE MEN

So Thom Yorke of my current favourite band Radiohead makes a stand against money fur old rope?!

To be honest I no longer understand why things like Spotify  need exist?! If I wanted Radiohead's music on digital format only, which I don't lol, I would go to they site and buy it?!

Oddly I wonder if Mr Yorke had been devilishly clever here in which case I take my hat off to the man for the second time! Well more if you count one for each album  lol. Not even my beloved Pink Floyd have managed that hats off! Err I think, lol. Yup they got beaten...only just, lol.

Funny how people with no artistic input can now come along and replace still the middle men and women that existed previously?! Lol. There is no need to in all honesty, none at all. I was only thinking a few days ago how a group of people could get together a band, write and play music and experimenting with recording techniques and sell tracks online!

Anyone there hears a track by a new artist can then migrate over to the artists webpage and download music?!

Always someone wants something for nothing. That is this middle men mentality that spent decades destroying the one industry we did have were good at, MUSIC.

Other than a small handful of artists all we have of crap which sells for 5 minutes based on talent shows run by the music writers of no talent?!

LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment