Sunday 28 July 2013

OLYMPUS TRIPPED

image

I am now attempting to glue the handle back onto my four month old Olympus camera, which reminds me I have been treated pretty badly by Olympus UK so now I am going to publish more about this and contact Argos yet again about the second camera I have had off then in the space of four months or so that has been refurbished or faulty.

I stated before that there is an electrical goods scan going on and that it is rife and easy to spot that sure to their attitude when you tell them.

I have had super quick responses ash all to my mobile phone and all lasting an hour or more as soon as I use the word refurbished. Yet on every occasion a sure as they sounded there were questions that they did big know the answer to so obviously there to dissuade anyone of any suspicions.

If they cannot do this then the attitude is ‘well your not getting your money back or another one and we can be cocky about that because none of the bodies out there do anything, legal aid is a joke and everyone is at it anyway?!’

Safety in numbers seems to be the order of the day for these names. It is scary and sends a shiver down my spine. First Shop Direct were the first I caught doing this and I know they own the catalogues of Very, Littlewoods and Isme. How many others they own up to this conning of the British public I do not know?!

Then it was Argos with that Nikon camera and I provided incontrovertible proof to that on my blogs but Nikon were but as concerned as they should be. That therefore means that they were supplying them with the dodgy gear or allowing them to source their own and sell them.

The CEX Stores were offering new model iPhones on the day of release and after I asked his they managed that not being a official Apple dealer, who I do not like anyway, I received an email informing he I was banned from their stores. Well that gage new the answer to that one then, something illegal and tax avoidence too.

This Olympus I ended up with sure to the Nikon asks it is annoying as they are not fit four the job when they were working but they were all I could acquire.

I know the camera I need four what I am doing and want to do and it is a Nikon D800E. But when I stated I knew it would be 6 months before I could get something like that…then I one it was a year before I could get something like that…more I’m thinking 18 months but I thought this 6 months ago?! Lol.

The amount of time and work I have lost in the last year alone due to this illegal and immoral goings on I could not even begin to have a stab at estimating.

What I find really funny is that I would like an answer to this question from Google and Adsense…

Why is it I am not earning my first £60 per month yet even though I have already put in several years of work four each of a dozen blogs?

Only you cannot contact Google Adsense until….your earning £60 per month?!

I have never heard of anything more bloody stupid than this?! They are earning out of authors who are not allowed to contact them until Google are earning loads?! How God damn evil and selfish is that?

They should NOT be allowed to offer ANY SERVICES until a blogger had acquired the sufficient number of visitors whether this be overall, mine is 40,000, or each week, where mine is around 2,000, because otherwise the service along with Google is a blatant piss take to authors, done and dusted!

If ever I reach that point they are going to get such a hard time of me they will wish they never went around buying the desertions if other people and then passing it off as their own.
Google you created a white screen with a search field and a stupid name. Even Android is just based on another OS and I know of people doing this on their own at home!

The only thing they seem to have done that I can think of is this upcoming Google Glass that does seem a brilliant idea. Well that is until such a time that loads of odd facts come out about it. Like ooh they bought that if some kid who was creating out in his bedroom in a village just outside … oops no wait that was the Mashable website, hehe.

My point is that you are paying money to big firms who are then costing you even MORE money. Even the spying thing does and I am surprised that no one has asked the obvious question…

How many people have been charged extra because they have give over there data transfer limit time and time again because they have been illegally and immorally stealing you’re data?

Lol!

So the battle goes on and it gets a bit closer with each day that passes to finding a winner.

Here is done food for thought. What do you think the chances are if there if one person in this battle that cannot lose anything from fighting a long drawn out war?

What chances do the ones have that have EVERYTHING to lose in a long drawn out war?

Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment