Wednesday 17 July 2013

MISSING SOME BRICKS

OK I will say it here.

On another site I have a blog of the same subject. Recently I posted regarding J.K. Rowling and her alter ego and the few book under a pseudonym.

Only on the other blog I have a woman who seems to think she was behind many things behind Harry Potter and other things to do with films and celebrities going back to the early eighties?!

She also sens to be saying that J. K. Rowling's name is just another pseudonym which is odd as she attended the save school as an ex girlfriend of mine near Winterbourne but far from Bristol. So she is not making sense.

I also stated that the Potter book was rejected by literary agents until the ninth one and she said that the publisher rejections were a studio stunt.

I stated I did not say publishers rejected the book but was literary agents and in her response she STILL insists what she previously said and again used the word 'publisher' instead of 'literary agent' and I thought 'oh my good God, this is going to go on forever!'

Her page is just many references to names going back to the sixties but it does not actually show not prove anything!

So now I'm thinking that she is party of done ploy of someone saying stuff that sounds fanatical, fantastical and crazy in some plan to rubbish me and my blogs?!

She really if that surreal and I ask questioning how she can be possible. She seems like someone who has wanted to become associated with celebrities, film stars and others and maybe she had taken things that were said to her and read more into them than there actually are.

Dues not really make sense and there us no proof provided whatsoever?!

God if there are people like that with blogs on either here or WordPress then no wonder I am having a tough time?! Lol!

Never understood idol worship....days the guy those music blog address in pinkfloydmyheroes.blogspot.co.uk and really is not like it sound. I don't have a house full of Floyd posters and west Floyd T-Shirts!

I do have a coffee mug but only because the local HMV was closing down and it was The Wall one and half price, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment