Friday 12 July 2013

MICROSOFT MARRIAGE TO NSA!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph?!

I have been explaining this to my mother just earlier today and sure i covered this already?!

Now I would have explained as i had done today that the Leaping Lizard that runs Microsoft, Steve Ballmer, is ex-military and so a piece of software during its use around the world would seen to much if a temptation from dastardly military shenanigans?!

I never thought for one moment i would read about this in the news?!

I am...LOST FOR WORDS!!

LMAO!

Hmm I know someone in particular who will want to read about this, lol.

Hmm a legal retirement to do so, eh? Yes and I suppose there is nothing to the rumours of Steve Ballmer forcing someone out years ago and how someone who clearly had FECK all to do with these things runs the software giant?! Making up for it by leaping around stages screening and pulling his....shouting he loves the company, lmao!

This does turn it to be a big piece of the jigsaw that was only theory up until I read this report?!

All they remains from a conversation I had is whether or not Microsoft it Steve Ballmer had any links to SERCO and indeed what transpires from the Serious Fraud Office's investigation into them?!

I am asking myself can this really be happening?! It just seems to good to be true?! Smoke and mirrors?!

This could well turn it to be the must major event to take place within the life of this blog?!

Ooh boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment