Friday 26 July 2013

JOB VACANCIES @ NHS CORRUPTION INC

You know what?

I was not going to put this up but after the really insulting and obtuse nature of my GP and how rude and insulting he was towards another human being I have thought 'you know what, feck it!'

So I am putting up Part One of the recording of the NHS Recruitment Drive I attended as it is all just professionals and despite me signing a waiver.

You will hear them mention the signing of this waiver and may ask yourself what in the world it is for as there is nothing on there?! Well except for how thay admit that the have employed 180 people at £3.00 per day which just about buys them a sandwich for lunch and a can of Coca-Cola if they are lucky!

Now THAT is your fabulous NHS now looking twoards slave labour and false accusations towards anyone who says the slightest thing about them, lol.

There IS a PART TWO!

PART ONE NHS RECRUITMENT DRIVE

Remember your free to download any of the 50GB of data I have provided and as they are now going to try and label me as mad, thank god I know martial arts lol, I rather prefer that you DO download it all, ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment