Monday 15 July 2013

INTANGIBLE ITEMS PRICE HIKES

Well this is all people want to read about right now?!

All the wasted money on energy production which started and stopped and now this.

Now remember this is ANOTHER GROUP, RWE Npower, is stating that the first group, the government, under estimated the rising energy prices?!

So they got it wrong? Well why break a habit of a lifetime?! Lol.

But this itself of just another estimated projection and could by underestimated too?!

Funny how the government always quote minimal amounts and is always upped by someone or other? I wonder if someone will come out on 6 months time and state the bills will rise by £400 per year?!

LMAO!

2 comments:

  1. Google your Android app is bloody rubbish, I could get teenagers to code better than that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is my bloody image?! Good god man! It stated it was there and now from my laptop it seems it is not?!

    I am now having to wonder how many times this has occurred?! God I should have gone straight to Wordpress!!

    ReplyDelete