Monday 15 July 2013

IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT

I have suffered the last few days and I was not sure why.

I was out today with my brother Ryan and we did a little nature trek nearby. I got some interesting bits but there was something completely different sure previous excursions with Ryan.

Normally I airways think our excursions have been too brief. The last one in Ashford in Kent I was dressed just as I was today after some hot weather but ended up freezing my cahoonas off?!

The last couple of days whenever I have for home after achieving something with my camera I have got in and then fired up the laptop start doing something and then BOOM!! I have passed out!

This had happened three times and today I posted two videos one of which was Harlequin Ladybird and another a Loop-the-Loop caterpillar. Before the two were uploaded, which was around 4pm, I am not even sure of the time and will have to ask Ryan, the next thing I woke up and it was getting dark and around 9.30pm?!

It had really felt hot while we was out and on all honesty after about 30 minutes I wanted to go home?! That is very unlike me as is falling sleep, pissing out at the computer?! Never.

But the quoted temperatures have not been that hot?! Yes OK they quoted 26 27 that I thought was 30 and turned out to be 30 too. But this was very different and I am not normally affected on the way that I have been.

I had wondered if their was some outside possibility that the heat with the gabapentin has some odd effect. Oh but today there us a report about melting tarmac on the M25 motorway?! Well that sounds more like the heat I have been experiencing! It was not that long ago I remember the record breaking temperature if over 37 Degrees Centigrade (CELSIUS) so 30 Degrees should but be bothering me as much as it had been.

In my fazed and dazed stupor, I am STILL in for the record, I wondered whether there was another factor in this heat that had gone unnoticed, like extra high UV levels?!

I had also been putting on Nivea Factor 15 sun cream and I have used this for several years and can normally cycle all day in the heat. Only in the last few days any exposed skin had felt like it was being touched by something extremely hot after a couple of minutes?!

It is very weird and somewhat worrying. If it continues like this shopping is going to be a real problem in fact getting about at all could be high on impossible.

Brr a shiver went down my spine and I hope not!! I normally love the sunshine and so please when a summer does decide to arrive but this had turned up like a enraged, mad bull skewering everything in sight?!

I have also more just heard that the next future of days are going to be warmer?! I might have to go and but a factor 50 sun cream?! Not convinced that will help with the intense heat though.

From too cold and miserable straight into burning sun that cooks you to the core once on contact with SKIN?!

LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment