Sunday 21 July 2013

HEAVY ON THE ICE BABY

As I was looking for a receipt for another failed electrical item bought as new I found an old letter. In fact it was older than I expected it to be when I found it?!

Now I have covered these people from time to time and I have also stated that these people are yet ANOTHER body, though NOT an Ombudsman, that exists to do feck all but look like they are doing something.

I have banged on and on about this since this blog STARTED back in August 2012. I had also failed to realise that I could have used this blogs age as a yardstick as while I was typing I realised that I first APPROACHED these people before I started my blog?!

Now let me just CHECK something...

Right now this letter is dated 24th September 2012 and I had contacted them a couple months beforehand. They state a date of February in the letter and maybe that is when I contacted them but if it turns out that .... no, no, no I remember now, lol.

This was for Atos' so called Doctor failing to arrive at my house for the third time in 12 months?! That was February and I was NOT AWARE of this department at the time and while was looking for another Ombudsman to expose I found these people.

You see where most peoples attitude would be 'I am not going to bother complaining because nothing ever happens', in fact that is a quote my sister has used to me a dozen times in the last 5 years, I ask WHY does nothing ever happen and realise they must be crooks because they are basically defrauding the public purse claiming they are doing stuff they do not do?!

They receive monies for this they do not do and that is FRAUD! Simple as and end of story it is FRAUD!! What makes it worse is there are dozens of organisations doing it all with a dozen people or more. All have totally missed criminal activity going on and when I joined up the dots for them and provided them all with evidence they did nothing. Of course all my stuff went to the tabloids and now you hear in the news about Ombudsman do nothing and the IPCC have no teeth, etcetera, etcetera?!

Now this is ICE we are talking about today! ICE of the DWP which stands for Independent Case Examiners (ICE). Well they must be fecking frozen solid because they have not done jack fecking shit in 18 months nearly?!?

Hmm 18 months? That length of time seems somewhat familiar to me?! Ooh yes after my third time of complaining of never hearing from them they wrote to me and stated that the whole process takes ....EIGHTEEN MONTHS?!

Contacted them about March 2012 so iy has been 16 months.

Last time I sent a letter in tearing shreds off of them for not contacting me and accusing them of just being window dressing and defrauding the public they then stated that they contact people thay are acting on behalf of every three months?!

Now first off I was pretty sure at the time that it had been a great deal longer than three months since I heard from them last?!?!

I also know at that EXACT day I received that letter that in EXACTLY THREE MONTHS time from day of receipt of the letter stating they would contact me in three months was that my daughter's court case was held at that exact time?!

Date of court case? Ooh well that would be the 26th June 2013!

Did I hear from ICE like they said they would?! No I fecking have not and forgot all about it. I am also NOT going to contact them to see how long it now goes before they DO contact me again?!

I will tell you something else I had forgotten about too!

I applied for DLA again and have heard NOTHING?! I am sure t hat was three or four months ago now?! I will have to look back in the postings but I did get the initial letter to say they received my application for it but since then I have heard nothing at all!

But I do have this odd meeting with the NHS this week?! In fact I have TWO would you believe?!

Ooooh no my mistake, I have THREE meetings with the NHS this week?!

Hmm are they trying to get me to miss one so they can start attaching labels of unreliability I wonder?! LOL, never going to happen I program all dates into my phone now, lol.

Going back to the DWP for a moment there is also the question of the changeover of the benefits I receive and as I have been apologised to and told that my Incapacity Benefit will NEVER be stopped there is still the question of whether they will put me on the PIPS, Personal Independent Payments, or the Universal Credit.

I will soon know if I start getting letters for me to be assessed in Land's End or John O'Groats?! LMAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment