Sunday 14 July 2013

FOOTBALL CRAZY....FOOTBALL MAD

It never ceases to amaze me that not only can this happen with everything that has, it indeed had not, happened in the lady couple of years?!

I also wonder how the hell they do it and can manage it and why scores if people still pay these ridiculous fees so that some idiot with no panache it intelligence can run around on done grass kicking a bag on wind can get period more money in a week than many see in a lifetime?!

Morons pay these large fees?! I loved football all my life and was witnesses to done historic moments indeed and I met Paul Gascoigne and got his autograph along with Paul Stewart at the time. A real shame to see him in the state he is in of late.

All I can say if that there is a section of society that somehow is bucking the trend of no one having any money due to the recession, somehow?!

I expected a great deal more trouble with clubs than there has been?!

But besides all this I was under the impression that cubs could only spend that which they made in profit? In the Premiership that is only a handful of clubs and I would imagine not as much as you would think?!

Ironically this new ruling could actually do more harm than good because if someone could come along and input money into a club, as could happen now that Fulham has a new owner, this Kris the clubs in a lower tier?!

My club did not get bought out by a millionaire though I did read a certain Roman Abramovich flew over it and intended to buy it but flew a but further and purchased Chelsea instead?!

Still I am happy with the way things are currently and am becoming excited about this upcoming season. Luckily my club had managed to improve gradually without billions to back us up.

The only thing that could ruin the while season if we sell someone who had been the best player ever since Paul Gascoigne and only Lionel Messi could possibly be rated higher.

Yes so there is another subject I could blog about and that is my beloved since childhood Spurs, lol.

Steep rise in football transfer fees http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23282840

No comments:

Post a Comment