Tuesday 16 July 2013

COUNCIL STRIPPED OF CHILD SERVICES

Well is that not strange?!

Two years of intense battling with Wirral Council to end am 18 year war if words that have destroyed the lives of three children despite the fact I warned then and have 20 years of paperwork and proof.

So when I saw the headline 'Council Stripped of Child Services' I actually thought this was my case and in particular and more accurately my daughter's case against Wirral Council?!

But no after shook the hubbub I create it seems the dominoes bizarrely change colour before they fall?!

Hmm wonder if it is a ploy?!

Well if it is it will not matter much and would only serve to delay the inevitable. Plus over time the plot becomes obvious, lol. If it is a plot that is.

The other possibility is that my divulging had helped others to reveal things regarding other areas?! After shook with both the councils and the hospitals I did state early on that this attitude, behaviour and outright lying to the point if killing people and I think that is their intention is going on at all hospitals, councils and all others I have battled up and down the country!

I would feel quite humbled to ever learn it was down to me and Ken will be grinning from beyond the grave with that knowing smile saying 'I told you so!'

Well I am sure that one way or another this will be revealed in time?! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment