Monday 22 July 2013

ANOTHER ONE NIBBLES SLIGHTLY ON THE DUST

Well I should really show you yet another item that I purchased and is coming apart at the seams, lol.

Though this one is more worrying sure me because like many other bloggers and writers I seem to be being ripped off by organisations with no artistic our creative input whatsoever?!

That item happens to be the Olympus Stylus SP-820UZ Camera I use for well these 14 blogs which I have thus far failed to receive a single penny for?! That is two cameras in a row from Argos and BOTH very, VERY SUSPECT! The one I swapped this one for was a returned and refurbished one and but refurbished very well. This one they have used papier mache for the handle grip, lol.

Even though done if my adverts are to companies which actually sell these items?! Lol.

Now I have previously mentioned that the quality of the pictures seems to be dropping, or maybe bad to begun with but I had not noticed?! Well it seems to be when I am on the maximum zoom, or close to it which is what I bought it for!

Now this in itself may not found like much but if I explain that a full zoom, 40x Magnification, movie which can only be shot in 720p is far, FAR sharper and detailed than a 40x still photograph at a supposed 14 Megapixels, or resolution at something like 4000x2000 ...ish, lol.

The photos at 100% on my laptop screen look more like photos that have been doubled there size or a 40x digital zoom, which it is not according to the cameras monitor. As you zoom there us a white bar that runs from left to right. When you reach maximum it stops. If you press zoom again it continues but this becomes digital zoom and the bar turns orange to let you know.

I NEVER USE DIGITAL ZOOM!

Digital zooming should NEVER have been created and is a cheat. It simply destroys the quality if a photograph the more you zoom using digital.

Is it not funny that the attitude today is that when its you're money its treated as if it is nothing but when they think you have THEIR MONEY...or even when they think they have an EXCUSE to say you have THEIR MONEY then they behave like you just sucked all the blood dry out of one of their children?! Lol.

I have two organisations like that one is a local council and bailiff that think they can attack you physically and break into you're home over £550 that you don't owe but then go and make £4,000 out of you and lie about it! There is the only example you EVER need.

The other is Very Catalogue who I thought had wisely given up trying to screw me for £400? This for a second hand refurbished phone that would have been worth £180 if it were for the fact that it is extremely frustrating and laborious to type on. Has a Martian Dictionary, has a series of other faults one if which you cannot use the screen while it is charging at all. How I have not taken a gamer to it at some point in the last year I do but know. Refuses and I MEAN REFUSES to type out some simple common English words like 'last' and 'some', lol.

Will they just sent me a letter about the money I owe and that I have refused to pay for the phone. Well yes I did, I kept giving then the option to send an alternative phone and they kept ignoring it. I needed the phone because if the things I had going in contained within this blog. Have no landline. Needed rio be reached by Police (who lied and fucked up), MI5 (who only ever rang once), Social Workers for Grandchildren (who turned out to be lying, cheating and covering to far worse than I could have imagined), Doctors, Hospitals and various other reasons besides. But they did not send another phone despite being asked fifty times I still have proof too?! They are good at ignoring when they think they can easily get away with it but then they never net anyone like me before, lol.

Well I did say earlier on that stuff, and my stuff, seems to be coming apart at the seems these days....

No comments:

Post a Comment