Sunday 21 July 2013

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Well what do you know?!

Only a few days back I was spieling it all off about how nothing bloody works today and they do not care, I noticed Boris Johnson now having a go at Telecoms companies over rising crime of stolen mobiles, lol.

I mentioned how I have several things that do not work properly and there is one thing in my house that I thought would continue to work for at least 3 years without failure as it costs three to six times as much as most others and yet...today it failed while I was out and it did not even last a year, or maybe just over.

My Bionaire electric fan I use to keep cool and for my Orchids has FAILED!

Leaving myself and my Orchids hot, bothered and bloody cheesed off!!

Now I bought this at my local B&Q Store but god knows where the receipt is?! I know the box is in my loft and maybe the receipt is up there too?! I looked in another set of folders but could not find it and it got a bit hot in their so I will leave it until one evening.

Jesus Christ this is bloody annoying and at £60 each really, REALLY DISAPPOINTING?!?!

Looked up on site and one that looks the same but slightly different model number has 3 years warranty?! Odd that as I was expecting it to last at least three years, lol. If I cannot find the receipt I hope I paid by Visa and can find the item on statement?!

SO another failed brand new item to go in the list of others that include

Second Hand Refurbished and FAULTY phone from Very Catalogue?! (started asking for the cash again?!)
Refurbished and faulty Nikon Camera from ARGOS?! Real surprise that one!
Faulty Technika Freeview BOX from Tesco.

Hmm trying to think I am sure there are others, lol. The only things that have worked OK are my Sony Walkman I bought AS USED, in other words did not buy as NEW and receive USED AND REFURBISHED AND FAULTY as listed above, lol. My Samsung Blu-Ray Player and OTHER Samsung items, lol.

Here are some pictures of it, in pieces mind you, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment