Monday 15 July 2013

AGAIN A SUBJECT MINE

Well though I had seen this one a couple if times I did not stop to think that this was yet another thing I had long since posted about?!

My late and good friend Kenneth Walter Bunn who was the person who begged, inspired and nagged me to do all that I have as well as this blog, passed away from Kidney Cancer and the level of care was absolutely appalling and no excuses. A mutual friend of ours called Steve and I did most of the looking after and the so called care he was given was doing very off things.

In fact everyone thought poor old Ken was losing his marbles until I arrives that is and noticed that the so called carer was hiding things from him and taking them out of his upstairs bedroom and downstairs into his kitchen. Like perfectly clean teaspoons he needed for his Oxycontin?!

One day I deliberately left FIVE new sound for him and the his later the woman took them and they were gone?!

No Barndoc ever ever came out, despite their official line that they ONLY come out to cancer patients while the NHS line on Barndoc is they come out for all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment