Tuesday 18 June 2013

PRAISE BE TO GOD & KILL THE DAMNED TOOTH FAIRY!!

Well as you should know I am not religious, lol, but that title was more out of relief as my Dentist just called and the head of the practice is going to look at my notes.

He will see if he can take the tooth out tomorrow?!

YIPEEE! OUCH!!!!! LMAO!

Turns out my emails to them went to an email address they do not monitor, hmm I thought it looked different, lol.

Also helps when a woman's voice says "oooh you poor thing!!"

Ooh boy I actually cannot wait for that local anaesthetic injection and the thought of glee that it will be over?!?!

Hmm maybe I might get free hygienist too?! Lol.

Though in all honesty I should really have contacted the NHS about this myself, but when you have to run around after everyone else because they no longer want to do any leg work or foot work any more and for you to do it you kind of find it hard to make the time.

How I would fit a part time job into the mix I have no idea....ooohh WAIT A MINUTE, LMAO!

LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment