Saturday 8 June 2013

ERA OF THE DRAGON

Well it seems not a week can go by now our even a few days whereby organisations I have been involved with,  long since posted about with evidence on this very blog, that appears in the mainstream news?!

It seems someone somewhere is watching over me and what I do. At least that us how it feels and if so I wish I one who it was and that they were on my side.

Of course there is also that other side of the coin that thinks that someone, our a whole long list of people, are just benefiting from the work, our just ground work, that I performed?!

I mean without so much as a thanks while they benefit financially...

"UMM HELLO...A LITTLE HELP NEEDED OVER HERE AS I COULD DO SO MUCH MORE THAN I HAVE DONE?!?!"

LOL.

Indeed I spoke to someone today who is an ex nurse and she and her daughter had been out right through the ringer just as I had done!

In fact in the last few years she had changed GP Surgeries just as I had done and we passed each other going from surgery to surgery!!

She left Abernethy House in disgust and went to Carlton House while I explained I went in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION but with Dr Rooban's Surgery in between which was closed down by the sitting GP once she had realised what had happened to me and saw by back X-RAYS I had performed privately!

She aghast to hear what I had to say just as I was to hear about her and her daughter.

Indeed it turned out that they shared a few of my own ailments and even drugs. Her daughter is on Gabapentin and when I told her my GP stated it was...

"Just a pain killer"after starting he could not explain how it works she said "he us talking rubbish (but stronger lol) it is a neurological drug and also used for epilepsy!"

I said that I had said just as much to him.

When I told her about this blog she was extremely interested and after providing blogs on other subjects to her which included...

understandingtropicalorchids.blogspot.co.uk

britishwildliferare.blogspot.co.uk

I then provided her with this blog address!

The while thing started as she thought she had seen Parakeets in Forty Hall and was told by someone supposedly knowledgeable on wildlife she was mistaken. Steve the shop owner and myself explained that she had indeed seen them and that there were many dozens of them just in Enfield!

ARMCHAIR EXPERTS?!?! GRRRR!

When I informed her that they were also falsifying medical records as an ex nurse she barely raised an eyebrow!

To be someone's reaction or lack thereof can tell you a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment