Tuesday 4 June 2013

BANKS, BILLIONS & DIGITAL TANKING

God I do not understand some things.

ooh by the way the letter 'T' in TANKING is deliberate! I did not want to use 'B' and thought I had better not use the one I wanted which was 'W' and as I am into animals and have an aquarium I decided on 'T', LMAO!!!

The financial servixes have made billions and billions and billions....and then lost billions and billions and billions. They given billions and billions and billions.

At the same time other get away with paying billions and billions and billions.

All these people use systems based on Computers. Super Powerful Calculators that in just one second peform sums in the billions and billions and billions.

SO how the FECK its it that the BANKS cannot fecking do simple arithmetic?!

Here is the biggest headache in may daily life right now and one I have been working my butt off to get out of!!


No comments:

Post a Comment