Thursday 2 May 2013

VENTURING ALONG THE VERGES

I have been told by a company that I am to be sent a letter with details on how to confirm that I live where I say that I do.

I will then be provided with steps to follow in order to confirm my address.

As it turns out I am told I am to do this before payments can be made to my account and yet though I know the company that are sending me these details I am not aware of making anywhere enough money to initiate a payment as yet.

But there IS on possibility and I will just have to wait and see if this turns out to be something or just annoying needless rubbish that will just get peoples hopes up needlessly all because people seem to have forgotten how to use the English language and are slowly destroying it because everyone requires or insists on ONLY RESPONDING to messages with 60 characters or LESS?!?!

LMAO!

I hear the are compressing the book titled War & Peace right down to just SIX PAGES?!

LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment