Wednesday 1 May 2013

UNSURPRISING REPORT REGARDING HMRC

Sorry to day that this does not surprise me in the slightest, not so much of a single raised eyebrow hair.

Based on my own correspond, our I should day lack thereof and extremely one sided, their arrogance and obvious protection on money making outfits paying large amounts if tax, despite this being one sixth if what should be paid and therefore large scale tax fraud, I knew this would come at some stage.

I am also pretty sure that this will bit end up the sole incident involving the HMRC either?!

A little earlier than I thought I must admit and did think closer to the end if 2013 to early 2014 that something involving this organisation would come to light.

I'm not the only smart Alec around you know?! Lol, though I may found like I think I am I am just disappointed I was never approached by a smart Alec with the means to use my experiences, documentation and data to do good, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment